Tammy Collins is holding private QuickBooks classes every Saturday mornings from 9 am – 11 am at our Cranston office or virtually (other times available to fit your schedule). Please call or email today for your appointment. $100 per in-person class, $75 per virtual class.
Private training is a great way to jump into QuickBooks. Tammy customizes the class to your business’ needs, so you learn the parts of QuickBooks that you need to know.
Group classes are also available.
Intro to QuickBooks
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Customizing your forms
- Invoicing, estimates, and sales orders – receiving payments
- Bills, purchase orders – paying with checks & credit cards
- Receipts, bank deposits, reconciliations
- Searching within QuickBooks
- Sales tax tracking & reporting
- Processing and posting payroll
- Q&A specific to your business
* Class fees are due and payable 72 hours in advance of the class. Fees are non-refundable, but with 24 hours notice, you may apply the credit to another class session.
Member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers